Langshot Stud, Surrey
German Equine Contractor 21st Century
Project: Work large stable block, Access road and car parks, horse walker and lunge arena. Acting as principal contractor design and build for American barn
- Started with millimetre precision concrete ring beam.
- 1000m2 of finished concrete slabs and 400m2 of block paving to the walkways.
- Brick/blockwork ready for external cladding and internal finishes.
- Grubbing up existing concrete slabs and foundations for crushing
- Drainage completed including piping ditch with 600mm twin wall and precast headwalls.
- Agricultural barn completed.
- Excavation and capping layer started to access roads and a car park.